Monday, August 30, 2010

Our House - August 28th

Is a very, very, very fine house!!


Oh, I love that song!! It is so inspiring to me! I love the feeling behind it and have made it my theme song!

OK, so we bought a house, haven't moved yet, but Hubby went in to take some photos for me during the inspection a few weeks ago! I will share them now!


Here is the main entry and living room

Stairway off the main entry and hallway to family room


Dining room off living room, door to kitchen
Kitchen, window to back yard


Family room, with door to laundry and guest bath (not pictured)

Guest Bath off family room

Stairway, halfway up

My Craft Room

Travis' room/Guest bedroom

Upstairs Bathroom
Master Bedroom, door to master bath

Master bedroom, closet

Master closet

Master Bath
Sink area

and last but not least... MY THRONE!!!
Isn't it beautiful!

OK! SO that's our new place! Now, it is time to start planning!

~K~

No comments:

Post a Comment