Friday, September 4, 2009

Wintersong

Here is what Krista and I would look like if we were in a cartoon video and this is what we would do this winter if we live in the forest.
*hugs Krit*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WINTERSONG
What my winter wonderland would look like!

Christmas is coming and since we are in the "woods", "camping" I thought it would be nice to work that feel into our decorations for fall and winter this year. I am so in love with woodland creatures and have some fun ideas for the RV as far as decor goes. We won"t have the Christmas tree and decorations out like normal, but we will have something! I am going to get started now on a couple project for fall that can be changed easily into winter decorations with a few add ons.

Winter song is a new line of scrapbooking paper that I have fallen in love with!

These will be my colors for winter.



I can't wait to get started on my ideas for sewing projects and paper projects to help transfer the RV into a Winter Song Wonderland!

~K~

No comments:

Post a Comment