Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Carving RV-Style!

This year is going to be a bit different when it comes to celebrating the holidays! Halloween will be the first holiday that I will try to decorate for while living in the RV. This is a great alternative to pumpkin carving. It is cheaper than a pumpkin, easier to carry and won't spoil! Also, you can use it around Thanksgiving to make pumpkin pie!

That reminds me of a time when I was young... We spent the evening carving our pumpkins for Halloween and set them out front for decoration. Night after night, we'd light them to celebrate Halloween. One night I noticed mine was missing! I was so upset! Come to find out, my aunt used it for the holiday pumpkin pie! I was sad, but the pie was delicious!

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny.Love your pumpkins!!!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete